We like our customers and hope that you will like doing business with us. We always aim to be upfront, communicative and fair, with that in mind here are our Terms and Conditions:
What We Will Do For You
Warranty / Support
All our physical products carry a 12 month warranty covering the replacement, repair or refund of purchase price (at our discretion) of defects resulting from normal proper use arising solely from faulty design, materials or manufacture provided the defective product is returned to us immediately the defect becomes obvious.
- Software products – we will provide installation information and can provide support over the phone and or website but due to the nature of software and the many platforms and hardware it needs to operate on we can only offer you our best endeavours. A support fee may apply.
- We cannot be held liable for any losses or damage direct or indirect from the use or non use of any supplied product. All product is sold under the condition that the buyer will check function and suitability.
Order Dispatch and Delivery
- We aim to dispatch product within 1-5 days.
- If we cannot meet this dispatch date then we will contact you via email, provide a new target date and offer you the opportunity to reconfirm the order or to cancel the order.
We understand that you place your order in good faith but may then wish to cancel the order. In such an event:
- If the product is a standard product and has not been dispatched then there will be no fee, the order will be cancelled and any money paid will be refunded.
- If the order is for a customized product a “Termination” charge may apply. This will include labour at normal rate and any materials directly attributable to the customized product.
- If the order has been dispatched a “Restocking” charge will apply to cover the cost of:
- Checking in of the goods.
- New packaging
- Re-calibration of equipment.
Payments / Liability and Confidentiality
- We will not deduct money owed until the goods are ready for dispatch.
- The goods are yours from the time they are dispatched; please help us by ensuring we have your correct shipping details.
- We will never pass on your contact or other details to third parties except those directly involved with meeting your order such as freight and banking companies.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed exclusively by the laws and courts of New Zealand.
Consumers Guarantees Act 1993
We recognize the Consumers Guarantees Act 1993 (New Zealand):
- Where the buyer is acquiring the product or service for the purpose of business then the Act shall not apply.
- In the event the purchaser is acquiring the product for purposes other than that of a business, then these conditions of sale shall be interpreted subject to the purchaser’s rights under the Act, to the intent that no provisions shall any way limit the purchaser’s rights under the Act.
What You Can Do For Us
- Ask – we are keen to make sure that you receive the product and performance that you need. Please feel free to email us with your questions.
- Expect – post sale support. We do our best to make sure that we can support all our products, be it with calibration and repair or replacement consumables.
- Shipments – when you receive product from us, please check it for signs of damage BEFORE signing the delivery docket – note the damage on the delivery docket and keep a copy.
- Where damage has occurred it is your responsibility to make claim on the freight company, but please keep us informed and we will help as we can but we cannot replace or repair goods damaged by freight companies.
- If a delivery is short, please pursue your freight company as they are responsible. Please inform us within 7 days of the initial delivery.
- Order Cancellation – please contact us as soon as possible if an order is to be cancelled or returned. If you are returning a product please contact us before you send it else we wont be able to accept it back.
- Talk to us. Let us know what we could do better, let us know when we have done well.
From the team at Willowbank Electronics